In-House Dental Membership Plan
Redondo Beach, CA
What is an in-house dental membership plan?
An in-house dental membership plan is a program for patients to receive discounted dentistry without the hassles of traditional dental insurance. Redondo Beach Dental Arts’ number one concern is making sure you have the best possible oral Dental Membership Plan health and appearance, which is a critical factor in your overall health and well-being. We care about our patients and that is why we are making it more affordable, while continuing to provide high quality and efficient care.
Smile and save today!
At Redondo Beach Dental Arts, we believe that everyone deserves access to high-quality dentistry. To facilitate this, we offer our patients the option to join our in-house dental membership plan. Forget about dealing with insurance, we’ve got you covered! The benefits of our in-house dental membership include:
$375 Annual Payment
worth $700+ based off included services!
$475 Annual Payment
worth $1,400+ based off included services!
$700 Annual Payment
$60 per year for each additional member
this is a discount plan, not a dental insurance plan. limitations and exclusions apply:
- Periodontal Disease “Deep Cleanings” are not included in the Dental Plan. If required, they are assessed separately and qualify for the fee reduction. A Prophylaxis (routine preventative cleaning) cannot be performed on a member with periodontal disease, as its whole “purpose” is to PREVENT periodontal disease. If you are diagnosed with periodontal disease, you will need either Deep Cleanings or Periodontal Maintenance. Periodontal Maintenance cleanings will be credited with the value of two preventative cleanings per year and charged the fee difference only.
- Any treatment, which cannot be performed because of the general health and physical limits of the eligible Member, as indicated by said Member’s personal physician or our dentists.
- Any dental procedure considered experimental.
- Dispensing of drugs.
- Any treatment paid for by Worker’s Compensation or employer’s liability laws, by a federal or state government agency or other insurance coverage carried by the Member.
- The administration of general anesthesia, oral conscious sedation, or nitrous oxide.
- Any dental care in which you are referred to a specialist.
- Redondo Beach Dental Arts shall have the right to refuse treatment to a Member who fails to follow a prescribed course of treatment.
- Any dental treatment started prior to the Member’s effective date for eligibility of benefits, including but not limited to teeth prepared for crowns, root canals in progress and orthodontics.
- Exclusions and treatment fees are subject to change without notice.
- If you acquire and use ANY 3rd party insurance plan during the 12 month contract period, this membership cannot be used and is non-refundable.
- The Dental Membership Plan is only valid at Redondo Beach Dental Arts.
- This plan is non-refundable and non-cancellable and is only valid for 12 months during regular business hours at Redondo Beach Dental Arts.